Monday, April 14, 2008

Week's Summary

i am realli amazed by the speed time flies...
time realli past so fast till i seem to have prob catching up with thgs ard me, people ard me and even myself..

Angie is trying to get back her own life...
the ger who shops and play ard..
does her own nails, bake cookies, make pudding...
this is the life she use to have.. but now.. it seems a little tough...
but nvm.. still can be done..
a step at a time =p
My nail... new design.. haha..

Clubbin is still my love... and my khakis..
Junna and me @ MOS
The nite w/o dajie... cos she went on cruise with hubby la..
Make baby... LOL
It had been some time since i last took a nice pic of my hair... =p

Went on a shopping trip on sat...
gt myself some stuff...
wanted to get a bdae dress.. but sad to say.. i have yet to see the best fit.. Bought This new dress.. not bad ritelooking forward to the scary week ahead...
endless work i can foresee..
*pray hard for me ok*

No comments: