Monday, April 21, 2008

Angie's BirthDay Celebration II

Previous entry are the activity in the day...
now back to my friends.. lol...
with the help of aju, i managed to get a few tables at Powerhouse...

Friends are invited and drinks are all prepared...

I did not realli invite friends to my bdae this year as i am too busy wif wrk..
i need some time to decide who to invite and who not to...
so the final decision is tt i will spread the words ard..

thanks to some of the wonderful friends who assisted me in this..
thanks for gettin my friends on my behalf...

Most of my close pals , Uglies and MNL family attended... thanks thanks...
realli appreciates all your presence...Kharma got me tt night on my birthday...
All along i am a big fan of MNL tradition.. and i am alwaes the one who disturbs the most..
Karma got me.. they all take revenge la..
but nvm... thats the fun of it... and all of a sudden... i went up and called for dajie...
and i shouted "MNL HUAT AR!!!" lol
aju ash and the others joined in... lol... i simply loves this family this grp of friends..
*hugz all*Special attention to this guy.. Ash aka Ah Neh... LOL
Can see frm the pic.. this guy is drunk la.. way b4 the birthday ger got drunk lor...
LOL... poor ah neh kena bully by uncle ju... lol
*Bestie ~ Moo ~ Angela*
That night wasnt the celebration for my birthday only...
Moo celebrated wif me too...
His Birthday Falls on the 22nd.. 3 days younger than me only lor..Moo and Bestie...
Bestie alwaes remembers Moo as the 'Hard Gay' LOLDear All, please take note of the belt..
my moo had been showing us his belt for the longest period of time.. LOL
His Gucci belt la.. the belt tt cost him $500...
lol... moo.. we all saw it already...George Korkor... last yr he is my saviour... its nice to see him again... Hugz korSurprise appearance by Chris.. lol...
initially he told me that he could not make it..
but eventually he turned up... =p

I am realli happy.. thanks all for the pressies... and thanks for coming...
sorry for being a poor host.. hope you guys enjoyed...Special Thanks
Aju: Thanks for all the help in gettin the table and stuff.. ma fan ni le... thanks *hugz*
Junna: Thanks for the pressie and being there *_-
Dajie: Thanks for the cake
EmoOooo : Thanks for being my photographer.. i love the photos... Thanks thanks... Xin Ku ni le.. thanks for comin even when u r sick...
Jacq babe: Thanks for the top, love it
Juzjie: Thanks for the roses.. but hor... i still need bf leh.. LOL
Leonard: Thanks for coming.. thanks for bringing her along... thanks for the pressie =p


Thanks to all who came and thanks for all who sent their greetings to me...
Thanks a million.. you guys made my 23rd birthday wonderful...

Sorry if i missed anyone from the invitation..
was pretty last min.. hope you can understand...

Once again... i wanna say... THANKS!!
I ENJOYED Myself! *_-

4 comments:

JuZ JuZ said...

An meiz meiz...
Thanks for inviting me. Its been so long since I last 'mixed' with WG pals le! So happy to see everyone still as funny as before! :)
Meiz ah, bf is someone whom u shld feel, see, and understand one...jie dunoe wat pattern u like so better dun anyone intro. :P I am sure he is just around the corner for u to walk up to him! :D
*huggies*
Luv ya!

Angela said...

juzjiejie... <333
really envy u n jacq babe..
both of u are happily attached..

i do understand wat u mean...
no one can help me except myself...
it seems that i am not in the luck at the moment... haven seen someone tt i can hold on to..

even if i find someone.. he might nt wanna commit.. argh...
somethg jus gonna take some time ba...

JuZ JuZ said...

An Meiz ah...muz work towards ur goal of marrying at 25 ok? :P
Jia You wor!!

Angela said...

juzjie..
previously i feel tt its kinda easy la..
but come to thk of it now..
it seems kinda impossible..
=p