Saturday, April 5, 2008

HappY Days...

Had been kinda tired for the past week due to the hectic schedule...
thgs dun seem to be getting any better...
work piling up and meetings one after the other...

I guess the whole team is getting kinda crazy..
too much mental stress...
We had been coming up wif cranky ideas and doin weird stuff...

On Wed, we went to Zoo for meeting.. the nite b4, we came up with all the disgusting scenes and physco ideas for the clients.. i thk the client kinda shocked by the degree and detail we went into.. LOL

on they way back, we decided to start a new club "BB Club" (Bold n Beautiful)lol...
Membership is by invite.. LOL

Thurs I went into the ofc and was shocked to see SP like a ger.. LOL
This is the very 1st time in so mani yrs tt i am seeing her in a dress...
and also accessories.. LOL

We struggled till kinda late in the night...
Just before i died of hunger...
My saviour came.. its Jyoji..
He bought food for me and sent it to office... very sweet of him la...
Thanks thanks....In the afternoon i was jus telling him tt i have gt craving for Tim Sum..
and he remember... he gt it for me for LATE Dinner... Thanks BoyFriday was kinda crazy... was supposed to be on half day leave as i wanna stay home to acc my aunt... but guess wat...
the whole morning i am sitting in front of my lappy doing wrk frm home...
All the way till 3pm until i leave for home for training...
ARGH!!!

Training is pretty smooth... after which met ivy for a short meeting...
poor ivy now positioned at MS ofc alone.. nt much freedom...
she gave us alot of details and informations for the upcoming events...

I will be dead by june la..
jus in apr itself.. almost every week there's 1 event...
and there happen to be this day when 2 event is runnin at the same time...
ARGH!! I NEED HELP!!
i need more tha 20 temps lor... WHERE to Find!!to de-stress.. i decide to paint my nails... D.I.Y Nail Art ok... LOLNice rite... keke... love it..I Am Tired...
Anyone wanna do temp jobs tell me ok... Thanks

No comments: