Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 1

had been waiting for this day when i can sit down in front of my lappy to update regarding my bdae...
argh!!
had been working like a mad woman these 2 days lor..
hmmmm... back to the topic of this entry...

Its for my Birthday!! =p
I am kinda lucky this birthday...
cos
THERE ARE NO EVENT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
lol =p that means i can celebrate my bdae in town with my loves, family and friends...
and the main thg is...
I CAN CELEBRATE ON THE ACTUAL DAY!!

It had been 3 yrs since i last celebrated birthday on the actual date...
not even my 21st birthday... sadz...
finally i got my chance to do it... =p

This year my bdae falls on a saturday...
Not much plans... jus some dinners and outings... =p

Eric came over to fetch me in the afternoon for lunch...



He surprise me with roses in the car... thanks boy... we have no plans regarding what we wanna do... so we randomly chose a location to hunt for food...

Our venue is locked at SUNTEC! this is the place where i love during weekends.. bcos.. hagen daze has an outlet there... LOL...

i had my All Time Favourite 'Xiao Long Bao' for lunch.. lol.. eric dreads eatin tt cos he dun realli fancy xiao long bao.. but... i dun care.. =p my bdae my choice.. lol

after lunch we went to shop ard.. wanna get my bdae dress... i had been hunting high and low for my bdae dress but not much luck...

Then we pass by the bear factory... it had been there for some time.. and its very tempting to make and create your own bear... so we decided to head in and take a look...

As usual i will be attracted to all the bears and animals like a kid... running ard... telling stories.. Then eric suggested getting 1.. and the bear will share the same bdae as me... keke... we decide to slowly take our pick and see if any bear is suitable...

eventualli.. i did not get a bear... i got a baby lamb instead.. lol

this is choosen by eric.. reason: Angela loves Lamb Chop -_-'" lousy riteThe whole process is VERY MEANINFUL.. realli... from choosing of the bear till the end.. its endless fun... i keep smiling and laughing.. i am like a BIG KID... Super nice feeling..

i act stupidly by following through the whole process of putting a heart for the lamb, making a wish, giving it life.. all and all... its stupid but FUN!!The moment the process is done.. the feeling i can describe is WONDERFUL... its the love and ownership i have towards the lamb.. so nice la...

Now my lamb is officially done and healthy... she is a sch ger with heartbeat and she giggles... super interesting rite... This is SOOooOOo Much fun!! Thanks Thanks eric...

We had our dinner wat bugis wif my family... sweet... argh... sad fact is tt i forgt to bring my cam.. =pI had an enjoyable day.. thanks for everythg!

4 comments:

JuZ JuZ said...

Meiz! Shall we intro our 'pals' together?
Heee..My Mashie's from there too...8th of Nov bday! Hehehee...I bought him jumper and tee recently. Wow...so now he has a 'gal pal' le....heehee..ur meh meh! :D

Angela said...

lol... can can...
maeb can matchmake...
then we will be a family...

=p

JuZ JuZ said...

My Mashie very hip-hop wan de..hehehe
btw ur meh meh name wat? :P

Angela said...

juzjie..
can match can match..
cos mine is 'la mei'.. lol

her name is Missy