Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Madness Sunday!!

My Sunday is an absolute madness.. LOL
Madness cos i went to the Body Shop Warehouse sale..
MADNESS!!

This is the time when man and woman go insane..
squeezing like pies sadines and pushing for survival..
its freaking irriating... but...

also fun in a way la... lol

didnt plan to go there.. but since i am there.. y nt.. LOL
I Guess its bcos its the last day of the sale.. MOST of the items are SOLD OUT!
I didnt manage to get alot of items i wanted..
like the scrubs fragrance etc.. ARGH!!
sad la... but nvm.. cos i still manage to get stuff.. LOL
My Buys: Strawberry body scrub.. White Musk Lotion, Moon Flower Lotion, Cranberry Lotion, "dunno wat" lotion, pink grapefruit scrub, Orange scrub.. LOL..
All these items for $70.. CHEAP CHEAP!! LOLThanks a millin to my shield of the day.. LOL.. help me squeeze through the crowd and help me to get items.. (my hands are short la) =p

Went home happily wif the great buys and guess wat...

I realise that i have NO STORAGE space..
so the smart angie decided to throw away stuff to create space.. LOLbye bye all.. ALl these went down the dustbin...
abit sad.. cos i spent quite abit.. alot are new ones.. not open...
but dare not use.. cos i cant remember when i gt it.. =p

Somehow, the packing mood arises and i proceed to pack my accessories.. LOL...
This is wat i found..
There are a total of 40 Pairs...
faintz...
i dun understand y i need so mani...

HELP ANGELA!!

No comments: