Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mid Week Update!!

I am happy this week so far...
hehe...

Met Leonard.. After SoOoOoOoOooOo Long.. LOL
SOme basic Information, Leonard is my 1st bf... whom i lost contact for 7 yrs..
jus managed to get in contact with him recentli...

was kinda excited b4 seeing him.. LOL
he look kinda like the past.. not much changes in him...
he is a great gentleman.. realli......

we went for dinner at bugis and then head to east coast mac to chill...
Leonard's friend came to join us to chill too...

conincidentli i saw suying and robert.. LOL
they got me a Stitch...
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!
Adding into the new collection!

Took a new pic of my boy....

This is his current look.. LOL... soon the fur fur gonna be gone.. LOL

Met bestie last nite... finally got my pay and can go shopping le..
Yeah!!!

My New Ring...

Recentli i am soOoOOoo in Love wif chiffon skirts.. but its so hard to find...Finally i got 2 more.. YEAH!!

I am Happy Angela!

No comments: