Friday, April 11, 2008

Angie's New buys- Birthday Information

wrk is realli getting me till i feel tat retail therapy dun really wrk at all..
thgs hasnt been realli wonderful for me..
too tied up with work and too little time to complete...
situations ahead isnt as wat i initialli hoped... ARgH!!

Next week's event had been cancelled...
clients has some internal issues.. hehe...
i dunno if this is good or bad.. but...
i am happy... lOL
Cos this means my work load will be slightly reduced...

Went shopping with phoebe... managed to get myself 2 dresses..
Yeah!! but nt my bdae dress.. still gotta source for more...
My Online Purchase.. nt bad right...
Bought this at Bugis... nice rite.. the price is very reasonable.. LOLx

My Birthday Plan had kinda been confirmed...
Date: 19 April 2008 (Saturday)
Venue: Powerhouse
Time: 11pm Sharp
As 19 April is the actual day..
Friends oni 1 hr before my Birthday ends, please dont be late ok!
Kindly let me know if you are coming. i have limited guestlist. Thanks

No comments: