Friday, April 25, 2008

爱与痛的边缘

This had been my msn nick for some time...
Thanks keith for findin the song for me.. appreciates... =p

had been busy for the past week...
busy wif wrk and nuttin else..
as usual.. once wrk hits me.. nuttin else catches my attention...
but this time round it seems a little different...
i dunno y..

seem that i had got myself into some kind of situation...
causin myself to land in the position of thking and behaving against my principles...
hmmm... dunno wat got into me....
hopefully i can get my mind sorted out soon...
dun wanna get stuck.. hate this feeling....

work is draining me dry...
non stop wrkin from mon till wed...
feel like dying... but somehow... i enjoyed...
maeb bcos wrk is my main concentration at the moment...

Min will be joining me real soon...
hopefully she can help me and i wanna help her too...
Lazy to write.. i have alot to say...
hmmm... maeb when i feel better.. will blg details ba...

my title here is tellin somethg... but nt in the mood to write abt...
gonna fill in details soon...

No comments: