Friday, February 15, 2008

My New Buys!!

Was reading a post frm my bestie..
and it gives me the ideal of doin what she had done..
that is to post up the new items that had been purchased recentli..

my intended plan is to start with pics of the new items i purchased online..

its 3 dresses and 2 tops..

then i decide to head to my wardrobe to take pics of the new clothes i bought..
i tried taking them out one by one..
piece by piece..

and eventually...
i GAVE up!

to much of a hassle..
my conclusion is to show...

Pics of my wardrobe.. cos most are new purchases..
old ones are thrown b4 CNY already..
i had no idea how to start describing.. so pics tells a thousand words.. =p

i head off to take pics of the new shoes i bought..
new ones not worn.. LOL..
my 7 new pairs.. i rem i had others but i cant locate them.. LOL..
hidden somewhere.. LOL..
gonna post somemore new pics later.. =p

No comments: