Sunday, February 10, 2008

HaPPy LuNAr NeW YEaR!! WeLcome Mr RaTTy!!

Angie here wishing all my family, friends, love ones all the best in the year of Rat!

Success in watever u all attempt and may u be showered with LOVE, CARE, CONCERN, throughout the year.. Lets Be Healthy and Happy Babies under the care of Mr Ratty!!


Haven realli gt the chance to update on my new year preparation.. and it seems that i have no choice but to skip that in order to meet my deadline... =p
the arrival of Mr Ratty was a little rush for me this year..
as there is an event just round the corner.. i dun realli have sufficient time for my CNY preps..
but lucky.. i am alwaes prepared.. LOL..


CNY is alwaes the BIg time of the year that my family will be more into..
traditional chinese family afterall.. hmmm..
but i like this feeling... cos this is the time of the year when all of us put our hearts, mind, time and even money together... to make this few days a nice, sweet and memorable one...
I am a Bad ger this year as i dun realli have the time to help to realli clean up the house..
felt a little bad.. hmmm...


Looking forward.. Hopefully This will be a busy yet fruitful year for me..
had a few plans for myself..
Feeling a little upset while lookin at the calender.. time realli flies..
Next year will be the year of Ox once again.. and i will be declaring 24!!
OMG!! i tot i jus celebrated my 21st bdae lor.. haiz
getting older and older le.. how i wish i am alwaes 21.. lol...


This Year's Chinese New Year was kinda like the usual...
on the eve, went back to mummy's place in the middle of the nite...
as thie year, its gonna be a very short stay at Mama's place, i decide to only bring a few sets of new clothes for change..
My mum is happy with the new year clothings i chose.. alot of RED RED thingy.. LOL

We reached home abt 1am and was chatting on phone till abt 3 or 4am..
love chatting these few days... nice feeling... Thanks ya
Woke up earli on the 1st day of CNY..

wake up and get prepared for the day..
and after changed.. bai nian...
to my very own daddy and mummy..
ANg Bao Exchange...
this is the 3rd year i am giving my parents Ang Bao and my cute mummy was SooOoo Shock when she receive ang bao frm me..
LOL.. she is a blur queen lor..
i Guess the Blurness is in the blood.. LOL

This is mY Look ON The 1st Day.. Surprisingly... REd Dress LoOKs Good... Love it
Was trying very hard to arrange to meet a friend on this day.. but guess we are not fated..
cos we didnt get to meet.. sadz...

My god-cousin's in laws came frm china.. was hosting the dinner at my aunt's place..
We were all drinking at home.. LOL
this is a rare situation to happen lor.. Red Wine and Chivas.. LOL
My mum was givin me a look when i was drinking.. furnie..

I went to Attica and then MOS in the later part of the night..
at the same time i am waiting for someone..
to my disappointment.. no news abt him the whole nite..
no sms no reply.. *sadz*
he oni contacted me when i am abt to reach home at abt 4am.. haiz..
we didnt get to meet afterall...

Met up wif pris, leon, DM,kim, jo and Harry.. Nice nice..
This is the semi wild nite i had.. and also the nite wif a little disappointment... =(

Day 2 was an easier day for me.. Wa in red dress once again.. bt this is a sweeter dress compared to the previous..

Below is wat i initially wanted to wear.. but mummy saud a NONO.. Lol..i met up wif the rest at MOS once again... lol..
Was very happy to see all of them esp Gerard..
he initially said that he will oni club aft MAY..
RuBBish...
when i ask him again.. he said its guest appearance and will oni appear when its PH..
lame man... =pWe realli had a fun nite..
Once i reach we started Cam whoring.. LOL
Andy was there too with another friend..

Was also with Junna and the rest in Smoove..
Butterfly once again..
but i am a happy butterfly..

I left MOS earli as i am meetin another friend..
MOS wasnt fun too.. sadz
I Had a Great NIte.. Thanks All

Gonna post more on Angela's CNY.. LOng LoNG StorY..
=p

No comments: