Thursday, February 28, 2008

Golfing Day!!

WoOOoo~~~
I feel good todae...
It had been almost 7 yrs since i last played a sport under the sun in the afternoon...
LOL

scary la..
But i simpLy enjoyed..
went for the final golfing class this afternoon wif deb n jane...
feelin super excited...
esp its the 1st time me on the green with coach..

Newbie newbie la..
Did an average start for the first 2 holes..
and the finishin wasnt well done too...

but as we go along.. things gt better..
Yeah!!
Can get the ball in within 2 parts...
I DIDNT LOOSE ANY BALLS!!
lol.. none of my ball when into the water.. Yeah!!
but i keep landing myself into obstacles.. Lol..

The feeling playin the last 3 holes was wonderful..
feel like a golfer.. LOL..
Enjoy.. gonna go back again..

GREAT DAY! HAPPY GAME!
After shower
Me n Deb in the changing room after game

No comments: