Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 1 WorkIng in BiNTan

Day 1 in Bintan

Had a freaking bad start for a day
My day is completely spoilt by the ferry so hard to journey..
Monsoon season = no smooth sailing = sea sick = vomiting guest
I am already trying so hard to control myself from vomiting yet I keep hearing irritating sounds from guest around me..
ARgH~~~

Had a dreadful 1 hour on board..
Upon reaching Bintan, life isn’t better…
The freaky custom is giving us a hell loads of problems..
I dunno whether the prob lies with ivy or with the custom..
The fact that matters to me is.. I AM RUSHING FOR TIME; PLEASE GET IT DONE!

No choice have to leave ivy there to settle with the custom officers while me and henry head back to the resort for the set-ups
I seriously dun like the way stuff are arranged in Bintan, the resort staff is so so not helpful.. and they are FREAKING SLOW!

It took me more than 2 hours to get my stuff and for me to start my set-up..
Freaking waste of time… haiz…

The 1st batch of guest finally board the ferry and I had receive tones of changes from Darren.. haiz.. these people just cant make up their mind.. waste of time..
We manage to get them settled in the resort while the hotel prepares for the check-in…

Non stop work until 8pm… and I am SUPPOSE to be in the room preparing for the next day but.. I AM WAITING.. wasting my time sitting at the hospi desk waiting for some furnie golfers who didn’t come back and collect their stuff.. ARGH!!
I WAN TO SLEEP..please let me off and come back quickily…

No comments: