Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BlAckOut Nite @ DF

I fainted... bad feeling..
never like this feeling...

met the gers in town on sat for dinner and slight shopping b4 heading to ZOUK..
this is the initial plan..
but as we were very late..
TIX SOLD OUT!
so we head to powerhouse instead...

When we reach PH, EMPTY!!
ITS FREAKY EMPTY!!
1st time on a sat nite PH is empty.. OMG
we decide to head to look for ah pa jeffrey at DF...

was there for a while b4 we move back to PH..
saw weili and his friends there..
crowd was very bad.. freaking no mood..

we went back to DF to slack..
i went to the ladies wif bestie and mont..
was camwhoring my way while they went to the toilet..
who knows...

jus minutes after camwhoring..
i sense the sign of blackout..
ARGH!!
i can simply feel the thg comin up my brain...
i started moving myself toward the cubicles as i wanna find the nearest place to sit down (toilet bowl la) as i know i cant walk out immediately..

i started feeling the doors one by one..
i remembered that the 1st wasnt appropriate then i continued..
when i finally came across the next 'available' cubicle..
i am already on the floor seated down..
i cant move...

the next moment.. i remember myself lyin on chermont's legs resting and i heard min talking to me and i saw jeffrey comin into the ladies wantin to carry me out..
i rem tellin him that i am ok.. i jus need a coke..

i rested a while more.. and soon later..
jeffrey came back.. and this time i am able to lift myself up...
he held on to me and we went out.. they left me sittin on the chair...
thanks god..
i went home shortly.. cos completely no mood le.. and i also dun wanna spoil others nite..
i slept immediateli aft i reach home..

the next morning i found cuts on my ankle and gt bruises lor..
haiz.. dunno how it happened also...

i spoke to bestie in the afternoon and wat i heard was that...
after i push open the cubicle door, there's someone in the cubicle..
and that lady DIDNT LOCK the door.. LOL.. too bad la..
and bestie said that she tried to push the door close while i am sittin on the floor..
and thats the time when i had no energy to even lift myself...
so i guess thats where i gt those cuts frm..
LOL..

haiz.. realli hates this feeling..
i dun wanna be sick again.. dun wan..

Chermont, Siumei, Bestie and Me!

Took this pic jus a moment b4 i blackout..
cant imagine..
haiz...

I AM A HEALTHY BABY! NO MORE BLACK OUT!!

No comments: