Saturday, February 16, 2008

My HapPY Valentine's Day

This is the ONLY time of the year when i will receive flowers sent to my wrk place..
and this year..

to my surprise.. i had 2 bouquets sent to me..
1 is definitely from someone i know thats anata...
and the other is still a unknown...

This is wats on the card:

Thanks for being there.
HappY Valentine's Day

No sender's name...

hmmmm.. if you happen to see this entry and this gift happens to be from you, please let me know.. i would love to thank you personally...

Thanks Anata for the pink roses.. I am so Into pink recentli.. LOL

I receieve another 2 SURPRISE gifts from Juzjie and frm Junna..
Juzjie drove to my place before 12 MN and passed me this little tortise toy..
LOL.. she said that we kinda resemblence.. Juzjie.. This pic is taken for u de.. LOL..

I haven had the chance to take pic wif the gift frm Junna.. will upload later...

Thanks a million for all who made my dae..
I AM the Most Fortunate Single who felt love from everyone on this day..

Thanks thanks.. Hugz

1 comment:

JuZ JuZ said...

Meiz ah...dun mention...hahaha...i juz find the tortise cute and it looks like u..cute ma! :D
Glad u like it..lol