Monday, February 4, 2008

LoNG Lost AngeLa

Sorry friends for not updating for some time..
things had been happening these 2 weeks..
drainin me mentally and physically..

i guess i had once again reach the stage where i hava alot of thinkings to do...
making decision is never my forte..
but seems that life is nothing else but decision making..
ArgH!!!

I guess i am not gonna talk so much abt my wrk as..
regardless how much i say or i grumble..
i guess thgs arent gonna change much..
all i wish is.. Angela can b jus a little stonger.. Please

Had been freaking sick for the past 1 week..
dunno y.. down wif a sudden flu and i am down..
this made me completely inappropriate to work..
My mind is disturbed, my body is disturbed..
nuttin is in proper condition.

Now when i feel much better, i am sittin in front of my lappy struggling to even finish one entry..
WHY??
Why Am i Still so TIreD!!

I MISS THE Energectic AnGelA..
WHERE IS SHE??
WhO ToOK Her EnERGy??

*Wore this to Powerhouse on sat, had been sometime since i last wore tops like this.. to be frank.. i felt weird.. LOL*

No comments: