Monday, March 17, 2008

TP Dance Performance...

Went to watch my sis's performance at TP last Fri evening..
Ignite you Senses!

This is the 1st time we went for her official performance to the public..
sounds interestin rite....
and for the interestin and new experience, I AM ROBBED!
lol..

she forced me to pay for the tix for the whole family..
ARGH!!!
initially thought of goin alone... but.....
she wans the whole family...
I have to pay for 7 Paxs la.. 105 bucks lor.. =p
but nvm la.. for her..



see la.. she took part in so mani catogeory.. mus support...

The performance starts at abt 740Pm and ends at abt 930... not too bad for a sch performance.. lol.. realli interestin i can say..

and was pretty proud to see her performin... also a little envy... she manage to wat she loves.. haiz... regret.. i never realli get the chance to... T_T

its too late now.. haiz..

but wanna say..

I AM PROUD OF U WEN! CONGRATES!!Jia You!!!

*Dunno y i look so tired in the pic*

No comments: