Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My SunDay SHoPPing~~~

Was out on SunDay doin ShoPPing With Eric..
Was suppose to be out getting some Birthday pressies for the Birthday boys and gers in MArch..
ARgH~~~ Alot to buy..

Min's birthday comin up tis weekend at Dbl O
and My lovely at home jus celebrated his 1st birthday w/o any pressie..
poor thg.. But definity will get him smthg.. cos its his 1st Birthday.. =p

We went for lunch At Fin...
erm... kinda disappointed.. so gonna summarize tat wif pics onli

Afterwhich we head for my shopping to get stuff..
as usual.. i am alwaes attracted to thgs for MYSELF..
This is my Love.. Gonna be for the month and maeb for the year..
This dress caught my eyes when i walk pass the shop "Skin"
so i simply walk in and tried..

Pretty Pretty... i love the cut the color the combination and the accessories...
although its so simple jus at a glance.. its amazing the way it caught my eyes when i saw it and after i wore it..
evene eric says taht its nice..

ArgH~~~ but the price is too much for me to afford.. $280 for a dress..
if i buy.. i am gonna slap myself...
Argh.. for the sake of my trip and my studies...
have to 'ge ai'
*sobz*

if its still there next mth..
IT WILL BE MY BDAY PRESSIE FOR MYSELF!!
I WAN IT!! Dun CARE!!

lol.. anione wanna get for me as a bdae pressie??
*wink*
bestie?? mummy?? lolThis is the other dress that i am eyein on...
most prob will get.. much more affordabe than the previou...
but...
I LOVE THE OTHER ONE BETTER LA!!
*Sobz sobz sozbz*

No comments: