Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday SUpper

Was home after being out for the whole day.. kinda sleepy..
still have to work on the reg flow for a new proj.. sigh...

chattin on msn wif adrian..
irritatin guy ,keep laughin at me..

actualli he wanna cheer me up la..
cos of wat happened recentli..

i keep telling everyone that i am ok.. but seems tat no one believes me..
=p

met him for supper later in the night..
he was laughin at me when i relate to him regardin the whole incident..
make me feel so stupid..-_-'
he was sayin that.. there are so many players ard me (most of them are pretty close to me)
y do i still land myself in shit like that..
y am i still so NOT sensitive...
and i am alwaes so selective when coming to choosing the right one..
y am i so careless.. LOL

haiz.. maeb recentli too tired.. brain cells nt realli working well ba..
Wake Up Angela!

Its a nice chat wif him regardin what had happened in our lives for the past few months..
Take care adrian..
All the best for your work.. will consider joinin u 1 day =p


*taken b4 meetin adrian*

No comments: