Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My BestiE's 23rd Birthday~~

Not long ago we were still Counting down to our 21st Big Day..
and now... Bestie had jus celebrated her 23rd Birthday...
Lao le.. =p

Time really flies are we had been besties for 10 years.. lol..

We went for dinne at UE Square.. nice place nice food.. but arrangement wasnt realli properly planned.. hmmmp...

We 5 gers started the dinner first.. realli sweet to have the gers to have a nice dinner together... i dont think i will get this chance for my Bdae ba..

After Dinner we head off to Dbl O for the drinking session... had been ages since i last club with the gers.. if i didnt rem wrongly.. the very last time is my 22nd birthday ba..

*Smilez* The initial glass...

Its the usual situation when you place alot of gers together.. Camwhoring never stops.. lol

(Left - Right) Lingmin, Jasmine, Angela, Joan, Michelle, Mindy and Siumei
Lovely ladies...

Met alot of friends that night.. friends that i had not met for months and even years..Mindy~Keith~Kelvin~AngelaKelvin is one of the oldest kaki i have.. oldest as in knowin him for the longest period of time in the clubbin scene.. Way back since i am not event 21.. LOL... more than 2 yrs le.. Missing Lulu..

The beloved Birthday ger.. who is my bestie.. <33

Its rare for Angela to be drinking alot when clubbing.. and this is one of the nights that Angela is proud to say " I AM DRINKING" Drinking as in not 1 or 2 glasses... but quite a few..
amazing i didnt knock out which i expect myself to... =p

Thanks to my bestie la.. keep goin missing.. end up i have to finish some drinks for her..
and Thanks to Junwei hor.. Shots NOT FREE lor.. please control =p
I bought 1 round of teq shots for the ladies.. realli rare rite.. LOL.. but for my bestie's bdae ok la.. can la

The ladies with the shots.. Oops.. We 5 gers had been friends since 13.. 10 years of friendship...

~Michelle, Angela, Mindy, Yvonne, Joan~

The very last time we did this mass hug is 2 yrs back during bestie's 21st bday at Elias..Bestie drank quite a bit tt night...~Angela, Aaron, Mindy and Junwei~Cake cutting session <333~ANgela, Lester and Mindy~ Buddies

Now cranky pic.. when the Tan Besties are high.. LOL

Lester's cap is the best prop.. LOLBestie's Birthday Kiss from me.. LOL..
I am a FrekINg LobSter.. LOl..Dearest Siumei and me.. <333Me and the fortunate lady.. envy her la..
She has the best r/s for so mani years... waiting for the day Shiming kneel down ok.. lol..
Must do it before the house come ar.. LOL
Oh.. Not to forget..
ALVIN IS BACK.. Yeah!! finally la.. but hor.. when MIA leh... throw me there..
U are suppose to send me back la.. Baddie..
It was a great night of fun..
was suppose to St James on the same night..
Sorry pals.. was a little too high to make my way there.. ArGh!! Sorry
Its rare for Angela to get so High la.. Once in a blue moon...
Manage to reach home ard 430am.. thanks aaron for sending me back..
Thanks Siumei for all the pics.. You are the Best Photographers..
I need your help in 1 Month's time ok.. MY BIRTHDAY!! =p

No comments: