Friday, March 14, 2008

New Buys~~~

These are my new BuyS!!!
Love love love...

retail therapy works all the time...
but gonna control more..
if nt might go bankrupt anitime..
My New Heels frm DMK.. Addin to the lot that i haven even started wearing..
=p
Eyelash Glue.. I am a greedy monster la.. this purchase are due to a STUPID sales ger who tells me that they never sell the "QueenFox Glue"(Left) before.. so i started buyin others.. then i went back to that shop.. they do have QueenFox glue lor.. ARGH!!!!My Monthly dosage of Popteen and Cawaii.. "Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini

This is recommeded by Dex who commented on "Why Man Loves Bitches"
gonna read this how see how good is this.. cos its highly recommended..LOL
hopefully wont disappoint me.. =p

Argh!! have alot of thgs i wanna buy..
keke...
Bdae comin le.. next mth..

Ppl askin me how am i celebratin it...
erm... gonna be a big headache...
cos.. i might nt even be in town.. Once AGAIN~~
Hatez~~~

No comments: