Saturday, March 22, 2008

i LOve BoOts!!

I fell in Love with boots once again.. LOL
have been wearing boots out these few days... Happy~~~~

Went MOS on Thurs n Last Nite..
My Thurs Nite Attire -- New Skirt.. LOVE IT!!!
Last Nite's Attire -- Hooty
Met up wif quite a few of them on thursday night..
Met Chris, hanyi, james kor and Mark...
Nice feeling... some are new friends some are old friends...
simply loves this feeling....

James kor didnt realli change much.. had been months since we last met...
Hugz Hugz... Great to see that u r doin well now kor....

Mark in the forever drunk kid at MOS la.. ur new name is SKII.. dajie named u.. =p

Chris, u realli didnt change alot.. but put on weight le.. look better now... Eat More Eat More.. It works... =p

Hanyi, my new friend... nice seeing you... meet up soon ya...Last nite was Harry's Birthday Celebration...
met the old click of party ppl... Happy...
Its kinda rare to get these ppl to come out recentli.. all getting busy....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY Q~~~~
*lol.. took this last nite.. I LOOK LIKE A KID! ArGH!!!*

Counting down to Angela's Birthday..Should i celebrate or not?? hmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.