Monday, March 10, 2008

Regrets!!

Today i am in this freaking mood to blog la..
SOOoooo NO ONE CAN STOP ME..
lol.. no one would la..
Cos THIS IS ANGELA'S BLOG.. HER PLAYGROUND!!
lol

On my way back frm lunch this afternoon..
all of a sudden i recalled a conversation few weeks back..
A Convers between me Dajie and AJ..

As usual la.. Dajie keep sayin tat i has gt alot of guys in my life..
as and when i wan i can get lor..
lol.. to me.. this is the furniest sentence in my LIFE..
ENTIRE LIFE~~
NOW till Forever.. =p

i can understand y she says this la..
bcos i alwaes have alot of guy friends ard me..
i am closer to guys in a way or another..
Maeb bcos i am like a guy in a way..

We were on AJ's Van on the way sending dajie home..
so they were asking abt my SinGleHood for the past 2 yrs plus..
=p
long topic.. and its the topic i dreaded the most la..
cos i reminds me how pathetic i am after being left alone in dec 05..

I am a CluBbin Monster as all can see..
but y there isnt a single guy that i can hold on to?
none for the past 2 yrs.. NONE
Why???
THe ans is: Not that i am fussy.. jus that the right guy didnt appear and STOP! lol
cos for these 2 years indeed i have regrets..

Regrets cause by no one but myself..
due to my lack of confidence in r/s (ONLY)
i let chances slip pass.. and now.. they are alr someone elses happiness...
hmmmm
jus nt fated to be mine ba..
fated that angie has to keep on working hard by herself..
I AM SURE SHE IS GOOD!!

Lonliness hit me for the past few weeks..
got freaking irritated by it.. Dajie kinda knock some sense into me...
actualli i do have a choice.. but i am the one who cause my own lonliness..
i choose not to go back to him..
so i have to face the reality myself..

i have my own reasons for nt returning..
i jus wanna be the INDEPENDENT angela..
i had been managing myself well for the past 2 yrs..
i wanna learn on my own.. dun wanna rely on anione..
but i know.. i have to pay a price for it..
and thats my lonliness in the middle of the nite...

Angie Needs 72 hrs a day to learn...

No comments: