Monday, August 6, 2007

Weeeeee....
I had LOADS of fun this weekend...

Met up wif eugenia on friday nite for dinner...
doreen fly kite, didnt get to see her T_T
but nvm... at least i get to see my other love.. Eugenia...

After dinner we were walkin ard waiting for Min to join us..
shortly she came..
keke... miss my bestie so much...

----

Sat Was another GREAT day for me..
met up wif my gers...
My beloved babes... My bestie.. My 12 yrs friend and My clone.. LOL
KTV... Yeah...
not a bad idea to put 4 cazy gers in a room n fill them with songs and food...
I feel so Satisfied...

Round 1
Round 2

U will be amazed by the amount of food we eat.. lol...

*Mich, Angie, Min, Yap*
*Food Paradise.. *
Intoducing Yap, or we can call her..
Joanna Yap Kah Hway, Ye Jia Hui, Joan Yap..
lol... long name leh...
lol... thats how i use to tease her all the time...
ToMATo In the House!!

she was so busy that nite..
i she gt the amazin power to multitask wif her MOUTH..
=P
She can EAt, SIng, Talk at the same time...
Not bad rite...
Jie Jie shi you lian guo de or... LOL


She is my Babe.. 12 yrs of friendship and still going strong...

and it will get STRONGer... riteThe Lovey Dovey of that nite..

We gers have theme song de lor..

1st Song: Jiu Meng - Peng Jia Hui

but mindy hates this song... cos she complains abt the high pitch..

2nd Song: Lian Ai ING - Mayday (New theme song)

we came up wif this handsign for that song... Yeah

L.. Angela, O.. Mindy, V.. Mich, E.. Joan

Nt bad rite...

Cam Whore..
My Bestie n I.. Muacks
Clones... (Yap-Tan) Jia Hui(s)

Candid shot of my bestie... Pretty babe...

After KTV, we gers head down to bugis for coffee session...

Even takin a train together is SO much fun...

My Rose Juliet
Mich m Min - cant rem the name.. LOl..
Yap's rose bud tea
I had LOADs of fun with my gers and i realli love the time i have with them...

MUST meet more often k..

*muacks*

No comments: