Friday, August 10, 2007

Poor Angie... Haiz..

Nuttin to describe but simply Suay...
today is my unpredictable Off day tat home..
why??
cos of my stupid leg.. haiz...
i am stupid enough to skip my balancin classes when i am a kid lor.. LOL


Mini accident happened on Wed evening..
Causing angie to be bai kar lor... sianz...
hmmmm.. jus blame it on angie nt bein able to balance well ba...


Went to the Sin seh in the morning...
seems that this time round wont be that simple lor...
but nvm la..
as long as it recovers b4 my trip.. i am happy le lor..


wrkin frm home again...
lucky nt the peak period for me..
if not sian 1/2...
this is a gd mth..
a rest month for me... FINALLY...

_ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *



Oh ya, theres smthg i wanna complain abt...
last week i went for my long waited manicure session...
hmmmm... SUPER DUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE pissed session...
n i will NEVER go back there...
n dear friends..

DUN GO THERE !!
i am speaking frm my very own experience...

the shop is located in Bugis Village.. Level 2..
*the shop somewhere by the sides... nt the one frm the stairway up*
hmmm..
when i was there ard 1+pm.. i saw the gers havin lunch...
so i simply said tat i will come back in a while's time, so that they can finish up and get ready..


went back to that shop ard 2+pm...
no one was there.. oni me n 2 china staff..
one came over n served me.. i name her B
i sat down n started choosin the color that i want...

as usual i will start askin qns like
"what are the new colors? which color is in trend now?"
B simply ignores me... nvm...
then she started bring loads of stuff to recommed to me..
this can be gd.. but TOO MUCH became annoying..
n thgs that she is promoting cos over 50bucks lor..
money isnt the issue.. but thats not wat i wanna do...

then we continued with the session aft shooin her off frm her PROMOTING..
B did a pretty fast job at filing n cuttin of my nails..
nt too bad...
when then... at this pt...
another customer came in...

a china lady...
IMMEDIATELY B went to serve her..
she signalled her colleague D over to continue my session..
she said " all done, jus pain her nails will do"

i was like... Hmmp..
cos i am expectin a hand massage or stuff like that...
but nvm.. dun have dun have lor.. nt tat fantastic also ma..

the new customer asked for the same service as i do...
hmmmm... n as usual.. she asked the same qns as i do...
A started recommending the new colors n stuff like that...

to me it is like...
WTH.. u ignores me completely and now ur own ppl u can recommend la..
win liao lor...
hmmmm.. nvm small issue...

B started filling n cuttin the nails of the new customer who sat beside me..
n guess wat...
WarM towel..
Hand Massage...
Conditioning...
AND I AM PAYIN THE SAME PRICE!
Hey... this is freakin nt Fair to me...

i dun believe that i deserve that kind of treatment lor..
jus simply bcos i am NOT frm china...
hey... i have LOADS of china buddies also...
Dun spoil the reputation of ur fellow friends k...

i am alwaes fine wif china ppl.. but..
I SIMPLY CANT STAND UNFAIR TREATMENT...
n I WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN...

No comments: