Tuesday, August 7, 2007

PhotoShoot on 5th August

Finally managed to get some time frm ashie to do this photoshoot..
Thanks alot Ash..
Mafan ni le..

This is supposed to be a photoshoot for memories of the 3 Sistaz..
but sad to say..
dajie was sick..
so oni me n rina went..

Met ash ard 4 at Tampines and we took a cab down to the destination (dun wanna disclose where)
Its a pretty nice place..
but abit Ulu la.. scary lor..
cos b4 we enter, ash warns us that there are dogs ard..
OMG.. nt the cute ones like my boy de lor..
LOL..

While Rina was takin her personal shoots, i went ard wif my dummy cam..
taking pics for my own memory purposes...




Hehe... i never forget to take self shoots...
Weee... my fav past time afterall...I love this pic ALOT ALOT !!I wasnt in the best mood and best form...
sad to say the pics didnt realli turn out well...
T_T
but nvm.. i will post n upload once i have the time...

Rina had alot of great shoots.. Wooo..
i gt a PRETTY younger sista..
The Main Guy : Ashie...

This is a wonderful experience although thgs dun realli go smoothly..
This is the 1st time i do outdoor shoots...
1st time goin to places like that...

had alot of fun exploring.. LOL

I WILL LOVE TO DO IT AGAIN N AGAIN.. =P
Took this very last pic b4 i step out of that place...

No comments: