Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just for you my Dear Friend

Dear XXX,

I know you might never come across this entry, but right from the bottom of my heart, there are a few thgs that i wanna let you know....

1. You are not alone

I know that you all along felt that being alone or working alone is a better choice for you..
i respect your decision.. but...
never forget... if u happen to need ani form of help, kindly approach me n call the hotline.. 97XXXXX4... there is someone willing to help u as much as she can...

2. STOP Playing around le la

i Know u dun wanna b controlled, n i know u loves the game of chasing,
but... PLEASE
choose the rite target, dun end in shit... cos i dun wanna u to stink ok...
=p

3. Pressurizing yourself

you had moved on from the previous to a new vision n misson..
CONGRATES...
but dun give urself too much stress, at times when there is a need, relax n chill...
stay away frm wrk...
i can alwaes b yr friend accompanying u for some leisure activities away frm wrk de.. ok


Jia You!!
Take Care My Dear Friend

No comments: