Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jus in The Mood

Jus finish doin my mask...
feeling sOooooOOooo good....
it had been so long since i last had the time to do mask at home...

sitting down in front of my lappy...
the mood of bloggin came... LOL...
hmmmm gonna thk hard abt wat i am gonna share this time round...

GUess the best thg to share is still my trip to Taipei...
i am gonna tell u guys abt the 'LIFE' my parents n god gave me... (told by a master in Taipei)

My chinese Name : 陈佳惠
Total stroke count : 20
DOB: 19 Apr 85
Birth time: ****

all these combination concludes the following:

I am a person consist mainly of the element (土) Soil...

I have a weak body... Must take extra care...
especially my lungs n liver...
very weak... must learn to monitor from now...

I have weak legs n hands...
i will keep injuring myself for a reason or another..
must learn to practice caution...
must learn to take care..

A very stubborn person..
nuttin goes into my head...
i selectively listen to people... i will only listen to people whom i believes n trust...
but wont realli follow wat they say...
will only 'CONSIDER'

i am kinda lack of confidence in relationship and career...
I mus learn to stay more focus in order to suceed in my career...
as for relationship, i have to learn to build confidence... wthin myself.. and also wif my partner..

I am good at taking care of people.. but cant take care of myself...
this is a gd thg and also a bad one...
have to do it the right way and with limit...
if not... i might end up hurtin myself...

hmmmmm.... these are wat i remember so far...
there are still some other details.. but abit too personal.. so nt gonna share here..
guess this is fate...

but nvm... angie is nt afraid..
i will remember to take more care of myself.. and also...
HAVE CONFIDENCE!

future lies with me... within ANGELA TAN...
no one decides her future expect herself...
BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN... 加油 ! 加油 !

No comments: