Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CluBbing Story: 1st guy who approached me..

The title is already a big headache for me..
crackin my brain to find the most appropriate title for this entry..
but end up.. i choose the simpliest title...
1 that i dun realli have to thk about.

This entry will be regardin the experience angie had in club..
The VERY 1st time someone came over and approach angie.. LOL
hope this story wont make my readers doze off...

This happened abt 2 yrs back...
I first started clubbin at the age of 20..
clubbin kakis will be my best friend n my colleagues at that time..

We use to frequent Zouk n Chinablack..
This specifice incident happened in Zouk...

It was on a wednesday nite and i was at Phuture with My bestfriend n her so-called bf..
Phuture on wednesdays are ALWAYS packed..
so no choice.. we are like stuck in the middle of no where...

Dance dance dance all the way till about 3am..
when most of the crowd starts leavin bit by bit..
by the time 3.30am comes..
the area is already comfortable for me n my friends to dance together...

the next 30 mins will be the very moment..

i felt someone standin kinda close to me..
then a soft spoken voice flow into my ear " can i dance wif you"
i turned ard and saw him..(let me call him B)
i was kinda shocked.. i wanted to reject but...

so we started dancin.. song aft song...
we didnt realli talk... jus some short conversation...

i cant remember wat we talked about...
all i remember was that he will be leavin town soon..
goin overseas to persue his studies..

i oni remembered this part of the conversation
A : wat perfume u using?
B : Erm... y?? i smell bad??
A : ar.. No No.. i kinda like that smell..
B : Arber..


This is the one.. LOL.. i found it.. Arber frm Body Shop...
quite a manly smell to me...

around 3.50+++am close to 4..
Phuture plays the very last song before they turn on the lights...
this is when he held my wasit..
for the very 3 mins.. the feelin is very comfortable... dunno why its feels kinda secure..


Nice moments ends fast..
n angie shoo away fast too.. LOL
the moment the lights went 'On'..
i left wif my friends..
i did say good-bye.. but.... nuttin else..

this is wat i remember..
Nice, Sweet n Short..
Now i cant recall his name.. how he look like...
all i remember is.... he is kinda tall.. n he uses Arber.. LOL

No comments: