Friday, May 8, 2009

My 24th Birthday...

Thanks to all for giving such a lovely birthday...
Thanks Junna for helpin me arrange..
Thanks Kor for getting so many of them down...
Thank Raymond for the most wonderful cake... Thanks...

U guys made me feel so love... really
at my lowest point i have u guys by me...
really appreciates...

Thanks Raymond for that cheesecake...
really nice... next time must teach me how to bake okie...
now i need to crack my brain for ur pressie le lor.. =pMy kor, Rina mei, Junna sister, me n JH...Raymond really did a very good job for the cake..
so touched.. really...
1st time a guy bake a cake for me wor.. lolx...
will always remember de...
thanks so much...
Thanks so much for turning up...
Really nice to see most of u...
esp those rare guest la... Jin, Alvin Juxuan...
all very hard to date de lor...

lol.. u guys made me feel so loved when i tot i lost it completely...
*muacks*

No comments: