Friday, May 8, 2009

Growing Up & Growing Out From IT....

I know i can be relatively random at times when it comes to blogging...
and i know at times it hard to understand wat i am tryin to say in my entries...
i guess this will be the place when no one knows best except myself and no one understands the meanings and purposes behind my entries besides myself...

its close to 6 in the morning and i am suppose to be mugging for my paper in 4 hrs time...
but i cant concentrate as i have a sudden urge of blogging...
i feel like saying thgs to myself and to remind myself of stuff that i dun wish to talk about anymore...

its reaching the 3rd month since they day he choose to walk away and leave me with the pain and fear that he can never understand...
from the beginning of this period that i am all alone, i tot he is the only one that i need, the only one that i want to be with and the only one who really loves me...
but time changes people and time makes people grow...

i am proud to say that i am ok and i am fine once again...
fine and ok in the sense that i am no longer holding on to the feelings that i ever had for him and i am no longer looking forward to any possibilities between us anymore...
for the reason that, i dunno how much i can trust him anymore, or i can trust a guy anymore...

fate brought us together twice in my life... and i guess... i am already blessed...
so i shldnt be asking for more or expecting more...
people always say
相遇是一种缘分。。。
相爱也是一种缘分。。。
但缘分是可欲不可求。。。
i ever had this fate once i ever had it twice...
its enough... i thk i wont be greedy to ask for more...
and i am sure that at tis point in life, i dun wan more from him anymore...

in a relationship, what we always look for is Love, Understanding, Comfort , Happiness & Pain...
i ever had them... and i am glad i had finally been through the whole process...
at least i ever loved and was loved....
知足也是以种幸福。。。
我现在很幸福。。。

for the past months i never realise that letting go can be a form of beauty and a form of love..
love for myself and for my friends and family who cares...
and for the past few mths i had been embranced with love from all...

To my dearest ones,

dun worry about me anymore... i am fine...
i am so much better than b4 now...
i had already walk out from it and i will start blooming from this point once again...

[Min] Bestie i know i am a late bloomer in relationship... i FINALLY experience what u had went through and i finally know that actually i can be quite stupid lor...

[Junna] Thanks ger, sorry for not keeping in close contact, had been busy.. but still in love wif u okie... *huggies*

[James] Kor, i know u always respect my decision as long as i am happy... I AM HAPPY NOW!! with you and the rest... *muacks*

[Priscillia] Ger, dun be worry about me anymore le... i am okie le... concentrate on ur wedding planning okie.. if need help jus call me... i am more than willing lor.. i am really happy for u... *hugz*

[Michelle] u r my New Love lor... love u so Much... Ger, be happy okie... treasure what u have now.. some things just takes a while to get better...

[Pru Gang] Thanks for keeping me so occupied all these while... MJ!! MJ!! MJ!! Drinking Drinking Drinking!! Can thk of healthier activity ma... i am okie with anything as long as its away from the sun okie... =p

please dun worry for me anymore.. i am so much better now...
now i have 新目标。。。新希望。。。i wont thking much...
just wanna go ahead and explore the new chapter in my life...

Love u guys... Muacks...

No comments: