Monday, May 11, 2009

Angie Once again--Invasions

i know i had a random title for this entry and i am not sure if i had chosen the right word..
but this word just pop into my mind b4 i fell asleep yesterday...

various stuff had been invading my mind for the past few months and my concentration had been shifting from point to point...

i joined a new company and started a new career and now i am leaving...

i kept my main concentration on the relationship i shared wif leonard and now its no longer there...

i had been telling myself to focus on studies but i cant...

new dreams, new goals, new thinking and new people and been coming into my life..
hitting me from point to point...
and the most amazing thing is for the past 24 yrs i feel that i am a person who knows myself the best... now i am no longer...

i had kinda changed to be a more practical person... no longer the dreamer whom i use to be...
no more fairytale in life... no more dream job... no more prince charming... no more happily ever after...

new thought invaded my life... and wif the new people i am meeting...
things are changing even faster...
from people ard me i learn alot of new thgs once again..
and my world is opening up... no more restricted to my dreamland...

now wat i only ask for is being independent once again...
aim and fly towards my new goals...
i wont allow anyone to hold me back anymore...
cos lacking behind others is never angie's way in life... NEVER

i lost my aim and self once... i wont allow it to happen anymore...
i am not gonna look back anymore at this point...
but once i reach my peak with the best result i wanna obtain...
i will definitely look back once again and have a good laugh at myself...
how silly i am and stubborn i had been...

For my new goals and dreams,
no one can help me except myself...
and no one can support me except myself...

Angie will assist angela like how she use to...
Angie is back in action...
ALIVE!!

*The love i have kept me wondering... i am lost and unsure.... *

No comments: