Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best Saturday Night Supper!!

I had the best supper tonight!!
supper wif no one else but my very own sister...
and the best thing is---- ANGELA tried to CYCLE!!
lol

i am freaking adventurous tonight la...
i had never been able to cycle properly and tonight dunno y i jus had the courage to cycle to the coffee shop nearby wif my sis (on her blades) to get supper...

initially we planned to eat there...
but we wanna let our Qian Bao Bei have a share of the fun so we decided to just buy the food back...

the shop is jus 20 mins (walking distant) from home... and we took almost an hour lor.. lolx
thanks to the lousy cyclist which is me...
wasted so much time trying to cycle properly and keeping my boy safe in the basket... lol...

the bike belongs to my goddad la... the seats are too high for me... cant event touch the ground lor... i ended up breaking 3 of my toe nails...
idiot... lol... freaking painful (not bcos its bleeding, but bcos i took some time to let my nails grow into its previous length la) argh!!

nvm, its a nice experience anyway... lucky i have my sis ard to help me adjust the seat, if not i thk i might even end up breaking all my 10 toe nails la... lolx...
feel so lousy...
mus cycle more... so that i can master the skill of cycling wif my boy boy in the basket...
hehe.... next aim is to cycle to bedok interchange... LOL...

The night was boring and lonely initially...
my sister and my dog brightened my night...
Nice supper and we watched dvd all night long....
had been ages since we last did that...

No comments: