Saturday, May 16, 2009

Empty~~

Finally i am done with my exams... but at this very point dunno y but i wish that exam is still on and haven come to an end...

Feel so dreaded after the stressful mth and aft last night i felt even worse...
this is always the case for the past few years...
whenever i feel that thgs are going fine... they are not
whenever that i feel that this is wat i wan.... it dun appear so...

i am starting to get lost in my own choices and my surrounding....
dreaded~~~
physically drained...
mentally tired...
emotionally hurt.....

i want my life back again....

Decided to start packing up the rubbish in my mind and heart...
gonna take a while... but definitely will be fine...

theres alot i wanna do....
1. pack my clothes (nightmare)
2. pack my books
3. My room...
4. read my new book and backlog of magazines....
5. do mask...

lotz n lotz

then i wanna head for more stuff out of home....
wanna party, meet my friends, chill out, shopping~~~

this is my life...

~love me for who i am, this is

No comments: