Wednesday, May 27, 2009

我已开始融化了

this title is extracted from the previous entry that i posted...
y do i specifically chose this??

to be honest i am not too sure too..
jus tt recentli or in fact for the past few months..
the weak and lousy angela had been exposing herself more than the strong and cheerful one...

melting...
in the form of tears i guess...
i hasnt been able to control my tears as well as before...
the slightest issue that happen will make me tear...
just like today....
the pain is actually bearable.. but for some reason, i just cant help but teared...

my heart can longer defend itself...
my emotions seems to be out of control...
dunno wat got into me...

hasnt really been who i wanted myself to be...
or how i used to be...

i had made some promises to myself...
hope i can really make it...
pray that thgs will be better as time goes by....

*i dunno if i can be who u want me to be or who u expect me to be..... i will just try my best.. i promise*

No comments: