Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekly Update

Yawn~~~

freaking tried the whole of last week...
endless stuff that left me w/o a choice but to keep pushing n pushing myself..
the very last entry in my blog was abt last week's update...
and this time round.. still another week's summary..

seems that recentli.. nuttin special happened except endless work..
haiz... poor angela..

jus came back for Amy's Wedding (amy is my elder cousin)
she is the 1st to get married (direct relative of same generation)even ahead of Terence who is the eldest...
Amy is 28 this yr.. and Terence is 32...
hmmm.. seems that Terence have to put some effort asap... 40 is approachin in no time...

Met alot of relatives and so-called auntie and uncles...
frankly speakin.. i cant rem most of them... hmmm...
maybe cos we dun realli mix together often...
even daddy and mummy gt confused of all the different status..
i guess, alot of youngsters like me have the same prob ba...

Wore my black toga dress.. finally get to wear it..
did some mini DIY on the dress.. nice nice...

arghhhh...
cant continue stories le..
brain de.. angie declare dead for the day...
gonna continue tmr..
NItez

My sincere wishing to Amy jie and Jeff..

the Tan SIstaz after the weddingMy Black dress that had been buried for some time..

No comments: