Monday, October 8, 2007

I am A Brave Ger... LOL

I say that i am a brave ger cos i have the courage to get my Mummy to cut my hair...
LOL...

she is proven to be bad in hair cutting and also clinically tested to destroy her models hair..
She had also been STRICTLY BANNED by my sis from cuttin of her hair..

LOL... now u guys can understand y i say i am a brave ger ba... =p

Dunno y i am in the kick to cut my fringe again on thurs night...
aft i met phoebe for dinner... i head straight home wif the kick of cuttint my hair arising..
Its late and in order to get my hair cut...
there is only 2 choice:
1. I do the cutting myself
2. Find someone else to do it
For choice 2, there are limited option.. cos oni a few of us is awake..
so... final choices of stylist are:
1. Mummy Tan
2. Jia Wen
3. Daddy Tan
haiz... no choice lor.. i choose mummy...
See... this is the treatment i get lor... Free Haicut.. wat to do.. haiz...
got to hold on to the newspaper lor...

Snip SNip Snip SniP

Wah... i dun like this lor... cos her shaver not sharp..PAINFUL!!

haiyo... My Hair... LOL

Lucky this cut is ok.. if not i also dunno how to face ppl.. Lucky oni fringe and lucky its bangs... (she keeps bangs also) she shld know how its like lor...

If its other style.. i cant imagine lor...

oh ya.. not to forgt.. my Dear Daddy had also prepared a backup plan for me if my mummy fails her mission (which is common la =P) Since its cutting of fringe and the style is bangs... then the simplest way to reduce any further destruction is to find a source of guide while cutting... and the source of guide he is referring to is a - BOWL..

Thanks la Dad... Mum is good lor (at cuttin bangs)

Thanks Mum for the new fringe... not bad leh... =p

No comments: