Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Angie Bee

I am Angie Bee~~

had been freaking busy recentli wif my work.. haiz..
gonna scream to mabel again le..

CANNOT BREATH LE..
OVERLOAD!! lol..

but i admit that i am abit pyscothic la..
cos i feel great being busy.. and i love being overload at times..
=p.. dunno y also..
but this is how i feel satisfied...

I am already missing out quite a bit in life cos of the path i choose..
so no choice.. i have to get other form of satisfaction to fill my heart..

For the past year alot had happened and alot had changed...
the surrounding, the people and definitly myself..
hmmm.. i cant specifically say that the change is good or bad...
or i can say is since life is full of changes... then no choice.. accept the changes then...

Last weekend was both a fun and busy one...
had a fully occupied saturday and a great sunday...
gonna blog abt my wonderful sat once i receive all the pics..

as for my sunday... i spend the day with no one other than myself..
hide in a cafe with my lappy doin my work surfing the net...
MSN not logged on..
just the day to myself..
managed to complete quite a bit of wrk..
great feeling... at least i know that i am prepared for my upcomin week...

Go! Go Angie Bee!!

No comments: