Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Am FEelIng Happy n Confuse

DunnO y.. i had been feelin happy these few days...
maeb bcos of the satisfaction frm the Halloween Job...
Thanks darren who give me the Oppotunity to help out..
cos.. i learnt alot... and had alot of fun....

Went to develop some of the pics taken during the halloween event...
collect it in abt 30 mins time...
as i am on my way back...
i flipped through the pics... some realli made me wanna laugh it out loud...

Realli have to thank the grp of characters..
they did a good job in creating the fun and memory...

as i was looking at the pics... some thoughts runs through my mind..
i am jus wondering...
How long can a person keeps his/her memory??

i am a person who treasures memory alot..
and i tries diff ways to keep memories... writing them down (like bloggin) i keep items wif stories behind.. i take alot of pics (pictures tells a thousand words) etc etc...
but all these seems to be so unreal all of a sudden..
cos...
one day... when i start growing old... i will forgt all abt the stuff i had done.. and the memory that i wanna treasure.. who even if i can rem till the die i leave the world..
the sad fact is that... i cant bring my memories along with me...

how?? is there a solution for this...
haiz... jus wondering....

No comments: