Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Am Jus Too Tired

I am sick once again...
seems that my health haven been picking up like how i expected it to be..
haiz... nvm...
finally dragged myself to the doctor...
managed to rush there aft my site visiting with my client...

Updates on wat happened over the weekend:

Had a busy weekend last week...
went to Zouk, MOS VD on friday nite ALONE!!
lol.. club hop.. MOS is gettin more n more boring and i am freakin disappointed with the crowd there... but nvm.. who cares... its the company that matters to me more... =p..

Sat was as busy.. rushed down to VD after a mini party wif some friends..
wanna attend the junior amb meeting... but.... seems that there isnt any lor.. hmmp
then i had a chat wif char and DM.. came to realise some facts... but nuttin surprising...

after which i rushed down to LUNAR..
this is where Gabriel celebrates his Birthday...
went wif Shir and Stephan...
its a new place.. gonna write abt how u feel abt that place in my next entry..

I AM AMAZED!!
Amazed by the amount of Cannons they can drink....
if i am nt wrong... its either 4 or 5 bottles of cannon martell lor..
no JOke..
All in 1 nite... lol...
he had all his close friends there... his biz partners, his long friends and some buddies...
not forgettin.. he also has us, me, dajie, rina, kor, aju, george kor, taka, jovi there... seems that most of us are from MNL... =)

Nice to see him again, and happy that he invited me down.. THanks gab...
once again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U!!

i went mOS wif dajie shortly aft gab cut his cake...
need our weekly exercise.. LOL...

the nite ended at abt 430 aft meetin kim... and she passed me a pooh(which is now standing in front of my lappy) that she bought for me frm HK..
THanks ger...

gonna write abt club LUNAR... hmmmm

No comments: