Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TrUst or NoT TRuSt ?

Heard some stuff last night..
and had a so-call mini discussion...
i still dunno wat i shld do or wat i shld not..

1st time i am caught in a situation like that..
haiyo...

dajie say "let thgs go natually"

i know this.. and of cos i can.. jus be normal..
but.. how much can i still trust into the situation..
and how much can i still believe my eyes??

i dunno when will more thgs start to happen again..
i dunno when will more worries and problems fall on me..
i dun like this kind of feeling...

i already had that fear...
its already a phobia..
theres nuttin much i can do.. realli...

i can only stay calm n try to forgt..
of cos i can try to forgt.. but..
even my brain allows.. my heart dun..
MY HEART WILL NEVER..
cos ANGELA IS HURT !

Never a friend treats me this way...
Never a friend did stuff like that to me..
I can forgt.. but i cannot accept AGAIN..
NEVER like in the PAST.. NO more...

I will forever remembers this friendship..
it from now on.. will only stay as friends.. NO MORE..

I am ok with all of u try to be back to the past..
but sorry jie kor xiaode.. i cant le..
cos i dunno wat might happen..
i dunno when thgs will happen again..

i treasure the 3 of u alot..
i dun wan thgs to happen to cause misunderstandin...
to cause conflict...
and eventualli breakin up the few of us..

I DUN WANT..
I DONT WAN TO RISK...

I AM SORRY!!

4 comments:

James said...

Juz be yurself ya .. and well i always believe time will tell, and show .. if we really treasure what we have around, at the end of the day i guess time is the best judge. U r still my mei .. and same goes for her and the other 2 .. i treasure u gers and i dun wish to c u all unhappy too .. wat i can do is limited .. but my heart always there 4 u all .. it may not happen now but who know abt the future ya ... take things positive.

Angela said...

kor ar Kor...
dun worry abt this issue le..

jus remember that u r alwaes my Kor.. n i love u..

i Love Dajie,
i Love Xiao de..

thats enough le to me..

I am clear of wat my stands now... so Angela gt No Fear.. Angela will nt b bothered by thgs like that de

I love u always kor

JuZ JuZ said...

I noe wat u toking abt. :)
Meiz, although i dunoe u very well but am sure this will be one of the things that shouldnt bother u so much from being ur happy angela! :)
We cant change or stop ppl from tinking or wat good or bad things abt us, but as long as we are free from our conscious...and we ourselves know that we had neber done anything wrong...no worries! :)
Dun let such things bother you so much..it will make my angela mei mei becomes sad angela wan lor... :)
I still like the cai cai you! :D *huggies*

Angela said...

Juzjie...
*hugz*
*angela wipes her tears*

i know wat u mean juzjie..
*hugzhugz*

u all so nice to me..