Friday, June 29, 2007

I Am MiSs ANgela

i am kinda cranky today.. dunno y.. maeb due to lack of sleep..
too much dancin le la..
but....
" I FEEL GOOD"

Angela is alwaes the Angela that u all knew..
fr, the beginning till now..

Angela is a bummpy ger..
Cranky.. Weird.. unpredictable and like wat dajie says..
"angela is cai cai"

dunno y... i am feelin SUPER DUPER ULTRA HAPPY..
Super Good Mood..
So pls.. keep it this way.. Thanks

Had been bloggin the whole day and seems that there are endless stuff that angela wanna talk abt.. yeah...

UpdateS:
1. Coming 2 mths will be exciting.. INteresting.. FULL oF Fun
- Angela Lookin forward For Shanghai Again (Most prob cfm le)
- BKK after Shaghai.. Weee weee (lol.. if cfm le.. mus get kaki to extend stay)
- My personal Trip.. Whhooooo oooooo ( will be energectic aft the trip; pls cfm la)
- MNL BBQ (for my beloved july babies
- WG BBQ (planning in progress wor)

2. Waiting for new chances le...
- I AM VERY SURE OF WAT I WANT... cos.. I AM ANGELA !!

3. Sistaz Tree
- WE sistaz as gd as b4.. n gettin BETTER n BETTER
- Kor gettin on GREAT also.. *hugz*
- My Min finally better le... haiz.. dun make me worry ok..
- Jin - Haiyo.. mus wait till ur result comes out la.. *prays*
- Juzjie - i dunno situation.. i am waitin for updates k

4. Relationship..
- Since i am Angela.. it will still be under KIV... =p

HAPPy Angela

3 comments:

James said...

Thx mei .. hope everyday also getting better ...

JuZ JuZ said...

Your blog is so like not writing on your own blog..but someone elses...cos u keep mentioning your name over and over again.
Meiz, this blog is YRS and only YRS..OWN IT! :)
Write as if you are toking to us...

Angela said...

lol... juzjie..
cos there are lotz of Angela in me ma..
LOL..

shld write one entry introducing angela