Monday, June 25, 2007

To Follow Your Heart or NOt??

This is the problem being a living thg...
problem when u have a heart that feels..
and worse of all.. at times ur heart and brain dun work together...
and they make u super confuse...

To follow your heart or not????

tough question...
a question without a define answer or a standard answer...

I have this same problem also..

If i follow my heart; my brain tells me
"shit, u r gonna regret"

If i follow my brain; my heart will say
"i am sure gonna cry... i am INJURED!!"

how ar.. this is contradicting, confusing,neither is easily acceptable...
but some how or rather, we have to come to a decision on who to follow...
if we dun follow either; the decision will be an act on impulse..
Thats even worse..

haiz.. complicating life of a human...

to me.. mos of the time i choose to follow my heart when it comes to personal issues...
and when its applied to work.. i will follow my brain...

my heart is the angela that wans happiness;
my mind is the angela that wans to strive for the best...
both i like..
i cant do w/o either...
so as long as they dun have conflict..
Angela is satisfied..

3 comments:

James said...

Ya lo same thinking keke .. mind say stupid but heart say go and bang wall la keke ...

Well at least we try if something is really worth to try.

JuZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JuZ JuZ said...

Erm...gers usually go for heart...cos we scare get hurt...guys usually go for mind...the sexier bods it is, the higher chance of getting her!
:P

Go with ur heart my dear...happiness is very important! I been thru..i know. :P