Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gelare Gathering... WOooooo

Went for the Long waited Ice Cream gathering...
3 words to describe
"SUPER DUPER SHIOK !!! "

"MNL Rulez.. NAC Rox !!! "

I simply LOVES gathering..
I SimplY LOVES Outing...
I Simply LOVES All of u...
*muacks*

Alot of people turn up last nite..
at least 15 of us..
Love it... love the crowd, love the feeling, love the ambience..
Suppose to b Powerpuff.. end up to be Fortune Cats.. LOL.. =P
Stephan, Angela n Shir
Background: Stephan n Shir is a couple.. Frm WG.. Stephan is the founder of Angela.. He led Angela into WG and he went Missing.. LOL.. Missin due to TMM so can understand..
Me n my Pao Pao (Bubbles)

My Beloved Ah Kor.. Thanks for being my kor.. realli... SueAnn The mischevious, James the ah Kor.. Angela the MaFanMe n my forever dajie da.. busy womanMe n Charlene.. Comeon la ger.. dun give me that face lor.. =P
I Had a great time with all of them, chatting, discussing and sharing...

Somethgs had been settles so gonna expect more upcoming gatherings in the next 2 mths.. hopefully everythg will be smooth.. Woooo... more n more excited...

No comments: