Monday, June 25, 2007

Treasure !!

All of a sudden this word appears in my mind...

after the chat wif dajie over our lunch meet..

Hmmmm.. theres alot of thgs that we can treasure...
from living thgs to non-living things..

Theres alot of thgs in life that i wanna trease...

1. Family

They are my heart.. my life...
the main reason i live for at this stage of life..
thay gave me alot.. they taught me alot..
although alot of unhappiness (if u ppl know) but i realli treasure every single one of u..
the family getting quieter and quieter.. smaller n smaller..
abit scary lor... i dun like this feelin at all...
realli...

esp aft er yi left..
i begin to start havin the fear... as i grow older day by day...
everyone starts to leave..
i didnt expect it to b so soon.. cos they are all in their earli 60s...
but thgs alr happened.. so have to accept...
although dun like but i dun have a choice..

haiz.. family is a long topic to talk abt.. if 1 day i am in the mood..
i might reveal some facts ba...

2. Friends

after i joined WG.. my friend grp changed completeli...

whether this is a gd sign or not.. i realli dunno...
wat i know is that now.. alot of ppl realli loves me n look aft me..
feel so pampered...
they are all so close to me..
jus like my own siblings..

WG friends gave me kinship and also gave me heart ache...
some of u might already knew wat happened..
for which i do not wish to further talk about...
but its an impt lesson that i had learnt... realli

that day i met Juzjie for lunch... i remember she said smthg like:
"dun stress urself over others prob, u cant take care of everyone. Just be happy"
thanks juzjie.. i know..
but this is the weak point of angela...
cannot help... no cure de.. angela also dunno how...

i have another bunch of friends...
my love...
for yrs...
u ppl should know who you are la..
they stand by me all these while.. all the time..
Thanks gers..
realli.. i love u all...

I truly treasure all my friends..
as long as u are angela's friend.. u definitly have love...
at least the love frm me...

3. Relationship

This is now a treasure in a box..
cos its only left wif memory..
the memory that will accompany me for life..
Thanks for what u had been giving me and wat u had given me..
Love u lotz..

we had already choose to move yrs back...
but now, we are still at the same location...
i thk the oni thg that held us back n close is the feeling and the memory we had..
i dunno how it will be like in the future..
but i treasure the present.. i treasure now...

if one day, i find someone that realli treats me better than u...
i will definitly move on...
and if one day u find someone better..
congrates to u dear... move on.. u have all my wishes..
i wanna see the best for u...

4. Memory

This is finally a non-living thg..
but this is kinda linked to all of the above...

i feel that human is amazin...
cos we creates memory... and from the memory we created,
we either have sweet thoughts or we have fear...

Sweet memories accompanies u for yrs, for lifetime..
Fear Hunts u forever unless u overcome it...

regardless which type of memory u have, the are created by no one else excepts urself..
to me.. regardless if its fear of sweet...
i will forever remember..

i am a person who can forgive and i easily forget..
but memories are kept is a special compartment in my brain, in my heart...
if one fine day, someone or smthg lures it up...
the smile, the pain, the tears will replay once again...

Angela is not emotional.. Angela jus try not to reveal too much emotions...


5. Marriage

This is smthg that i do not have at all...
but i know..
one fine day, angela is gonna find her's... one that belongs to no one excepts ANGELA..

To my dearest friends who are married..
treasure it.. it takes alot of fate to find one another..
it took alot of courage to agree to b together...
it took alot of heart to try to b together...

marriage is forever..
much more than jus love love love

3 comments:

James said...

I only treasure to those that r trueful ..those that r real .. keke. THose that stand by me, show me love and etc .. keke .. and i protect them like my own hee ..

Angela said...

kor... i hearts you

JuZ JuZ said...

You are not born in this world to make EVERYONE happy.. :) Trust me..its too much a burden to take on and God din send u down for this ok? :)