Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Falling In LOve

I was readin Priscilla's Blog and i came across this title



"Falling In Love"



all of a sudden it strikes me.. making me wanna say somethg..
or i shld say, making me wanna write about this topic..

Frankly speaking, this kind of feelin seems a little lost already..
I am loosing this ability...
This can be neither gd nor bad..

Recentli i am kinda affected by people and thgs happening around me..
and i kinda feel like falling in love once again...
but this morning...
my heart sinked..
the fear took over the excitment of exploring L.O.V.E
i begin to thk back once again...

This is alwaes the case..
i dunno why.. but this had been happening to me..
unfair..

Whenever i set my mind on someone that seems ideal..
thgs will happen.. and cause my fear to run my mind..
and definitly cause me to retreat...

How?? LOL

maybe just not my luck ba..
but nvm... so time later..
angela will stand up straight, presenting a Better Me!

I dun alwaes believe in love at first sight..
but i believe that even a couple dun love one another, they can still be together...
i believe that relationship is better when its built from scratch...
cos relationships that are magical...
Starts From Nuttin and ends with Somethg.. LOL

No comments: