Monday, March 14, 2011

Starting the March

February 2011 ending in a sweet & joyous moment for me..
But my March started of with a pain in our hearts..

March 08 2011, Popo Left the world early in the morning at 0822hrs...
received the news via phone call frm my dad..
Am shocked and stunned by the news.. dad gave alot of instructions and through the phone i can feel that he is unsure of what to do and he is on the verge of breaking down.. but lucky daddy is strong.. he can still thk and make arrangements systematically..

went to NYP to locate my sis as she is uncontactable... it took us 3 hrs to find her and get her out of sch...

we didnt go to the wake straight as im instructed to head home straight to do some preparation... have to tie a red cloth ard my tummy with an ang bao and some "shi Liu'' leaf
this is to protect my bb...

went there only in the late afternoon when most of the thgs are settled..
i was shocked when dad informed me tat he will be the one paying for the funeral...
its like "arent they contributing?? what happened to the other two???"
i came to know that the other 2 went to Popo's home empty handed and empty pocket.. When mummy approached them, they simply say "i got no $$".. OMG!! WTH!!!
its not like my daddy is rich and owns gold mines lor... my grandfather's wake yrs back the same thgs happened and now still the same shit... they are taking my dad for granted...

nvm... pay shall be it... throughout the wedding comments fly ard non stop.. asking my dad to give tips to workers, to ppl, pay money.. even a $2 pack of rice they will claim from dad.. and guess what, they claim their meals too... they tot my dad is some kinda welfare organization lor..
OMG... i dun understand how can they claim themselves to be popo's kids... the only thg the can afford to pay is ciggerattes and alcohol... WTF!!!

so insensible old ppl.. even we kids know what is right and what's wrong lor..
the most stunning act is that they can ask my dad regardin splitting of assets at the end of the funeral.. WTH WTF!!! Popo had been in the home for almost 10yrs with no savings and all funeral expenses is frm dad, now they asking abt assets...

I dun understand what are they thking at that point, arent they ashame of their own behaviour..
sickening human beings.. ugly human beings...

now everythg is over, just hope that popo will R.I.P and bring better luck & Health to daddy and mummy...

No comments: