Friday, March 25, 2011

Life as a Pregnant Woman

Am 20 weeks 4 Days Pregnant...
Baby is starting to grow and show himself/herself inside my tummy...

Life as a pregnant woman is kinda boring.. besides eating and sleeping nuttin seems to be my main concern now..
Cravings seem to have came back since it stopped few weeks back and now i will tend to wake up in the middle of the night feeling hungry and searching for food...
OMG!! gonna control b4 i put on too much weight...
Hubby had been mad with me for waking up hunting for food.. haha... but no choice...

Giddiness attacked me these 2 weeks.. on and off ... the feeling is bad...
Mum is worried cos she is afraid tt my low blood sugar might affect the baby... but according to doc, everythg is ok and its fine... =)
Found some new loves recently... but cant overdose on all these...
Royce Chocolate... The only one that is non-alcoholic... haha
Chili stingray, from Bedok south market... My FAVOURITE la!!! since im a teenager i had been loving it...
Seaweed... this is a new love... and freaking hooked to it... i can finish 1 whole pack in a few hrs... keep munching non stop... lolx...

Dressing up is now my new pain... i'm growing out of most of my clothes... so seems that i have to replenish the no of stuff in my new wardrobe.. hehe... Bought 2 new Maxi dresses at a Offer Price... Weeee...


Love maxi dresses... this is the love that shld b able to stay wif me throughout my pregnancy.. haha...
Lucky me... hubby just called saying that he will pick me up frm wrk n send me to meet the gers later... WeeeeeEEEE... *happy*

No comments: