Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Signs of Pregnancy

Hmmm... just wanna share with you guys how i realised/suspected that im pregnant...
All women are different but i guess there will be similarity in a way or another..

I'm a Smoker, smoking had been part of me, part of my daily life..
when the day cigg is irritating you and the thought/smell/every single puff makes you feel like puking... hmmm... something is wrong...

I thought its normal cos there's spotting, i thought period came, the only thing different is that the flow is a little too little, 1st day's flow kinda like day 5/6 (mine is usually 7 days period, 6 weeks cycle)...

You are not too early to notice these signs and to find out that you are pregnant. All this symptoms hit me on the 6 weeks after my last period which is norm...

different ppl have different symptoms and signs... i'll be curious to know how i will notice/suspect the arrival of my next baby. =)

No comments: