Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2nd Date with Our Precious!!!

29 Dec 2010
Feeling: Worried
Location of Precious: Left
Size: 23mm
Stage of Pregnancy: 8.7 Weeks
This visit to Dr Chan is kind of worrying as various incidents occurred within the last 2 weeks...
Some random kids accidentally hit my tummy and cause slight bleeding, trying to control diet end up gastric, slight pain at tummy area...

so this visit my main intention is to get assurance her, telling me that my baby is ok, everything is fine... this visit was on appointment basis but the waiting time is still as disaster as the previous. we waited for almost 3 hrs before our turn... i realize im getting relatively impatient recently, i guess its due to the hormones change.

Our second touch with our baby was good, his heartbeat is faster and stronger comparing to the 1st date. He had also grown by 20mm as compared to the last. wooo... in just 2 weeks, my little precious had grown more than 5 times the size. at this rate its going, im gonna see him soon... *grinz* 8 more months....

So glad everything regarding baby is doing fine, the only things thats not doing good is the mummy, ME. Im having flu and i dare not take any medication as im unsure if its suitable for me to comsume at this point. Lucky i manage to get some flu tablets frm Dr Chan and according to her if fever occurs, its ok for me to take the normal Panadol. Shoooo~~~ at least i know what to you if fever really hits...

This visit to the gynae was fully accompanied by my hubby-to-be and We are sure of what we want and what we going to do next. (alot of things happened in the last 2 weeks. For more details can refer to Mummy Angela's own blog. )
I'm starting to feel the excitement being a mummy.

No comments: