Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Night Like that

Generally people drag nights when they have too much in their minds to think about and to worry about.
this time my case is kinda opposite.
i dread the night when my heart felt empty and my mind went blank.

i dun exactly know what i am thinking about and how i am feeling..
its purely clear and peaceful which i fear the most.

seems that i had kinda lost some of my senses and my analytical ability.
i cant clear my own thoughts and define my own wants and needs.
i am jus surviving day by day doing what i think i am suppose to do without a real motive behind.
loosing of my own life i can say. sad fact in life.

picking oneself up is not an easy task. it requires loads of courage and support.
i do have the support but i am sure i dun have the courage now.
seems that there are tonnes of things for me to search and retrieve back into my life.

meanwhile, life goes on......

No comments: